Terms and Conditions of Service
These Terms and Conditions apply even though it may not be signed in hard copy.
Rate/Billing starts at scheduled pick up time. Your driver will arrive approximately 10 minutes early for the scheduled event. Once the driver arrives at the location for pick-up, there will be a quick meet and greet to discuss event information and to go over the rules, at that point he/she will have you sign contract for your trip.
Rates may vary depending on the event and season.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. G-Limos require a 15% deposit to confirm your reservation. In the event of a voucher rental (I.E Living Social, GroupOn wine tour, ect) your voucher number is required to confirm your reservation. If any refunds are agreed to; the refund amount will be less a 3% merchant bank fee. All cancellations with less than 72 hours’ notice will be billed the total contract amount. Agreeing to the conditions as outlined below and the contracted rate as quoted and included in this agreement authorizes G-Limos to charge for service. Accepted payment form are cash or credit cards/debit cards, personal or company checks and net 10 day billing if approved prior to service commencement. We will ask for a credit card to keep on file securely for any damages that may occur in a cash transaction. Once payment is accepted G-Limos is authorized to charge for any damages incurred by the responsible party and/or any guest of responsible party.
Limousine Rules and Regulations
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violations may result in early termination. No Refund.
- NO SMOKING or CHEWING TOBACCO inside the limousine. Clients caught violating this policy will result in a $200 charge per incident, and may result in early termination of service. No Refunds.
- Clean-up for vomiting in the limousine or party bus will be assessed a fee of $300-$500.
- All parking is not included in rental rates. Driver must be reimbursed at the end of rental.
- A $10 fee will be charged for each broken or missing glass, missing wine openers, ect.
- A $125 clean-up fee will be charged for excessive matter left in the limousine or Party Bus.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver with No Refunds. No Fighting or any other conduct that is considered inappropriate by the driver.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- NO illegal drug use of any kind is permitted. G-Limos will terminate service and contact the police.
- All cancellations must be made in writing within 72hrs of your scheduled rental to avoid being billed at the full contracted amount. In the case of a social media voucher (I.E Living Social, GroupOn, ect), a failure to do so will result if a forfeiture of the voucher. Email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be billed in 15 minute increments at the standard rental rate.
- If the event of a major mechanical issues or accident etc., a replacement vehicle will be used. If a replacement vehicle is unavailable you will be taken to your destination by cab as a group, free of charge. A refund for the balance will be mailed to you.
- The driver may ask guests to lower audio sound levels or excessive noise by guests. Failure to comply may cause the service to be terminated without refund.
- The person who signs the contract will be responsible for all damages to the limousine or party bus. Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost. Including but not limited to gum, food or drink spills. The contract signer is responsible to inspect the vehicle chartered prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
- Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. G-Limos is not liable for injuries to guests who are not seated during transit.
- Sunroof – During transit the sunroof must remain shut at all time. State Law prohibits anyone to stand up or stand out of the sunroof while vehicle is in motion. This will be grounds for immediate termination.
- Customer agrees that G-Limos, shall not be held liable for any overtime, arising out of the G-Limos inability to perform due to inclement weather, delays due to traffic conditions, or any unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of G-Limos.
Child Safety Belts: G-Limos provides working seatbelts for all children under the age of 16. All children under 4’9” and 8 years of age should be in a child safety seat (car seat/booster seat). Parents and Guardians are responsible for enforcing these rules. If any child is not in seatbelt or child seat, G-Limos is not liable for any injuries that may occur.
Contract obligations: With my signature at the bottom of contract, I understand and agree to the length and usage along with any charges. I further agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. I also agree to the above Limousine Rules and Regulations. All damages are at the sole discretion of the driver. I understand and agree to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. The number of hours on the contract is the minimum hours agree to pay G-Limos.
Contracted Price: ___________________________________________________
Date(s) of Service:__________________________________________________
Total time of service:________________________________________________
If you are reserving a package or tour, click this link, Terms-of-Service, to view the terms of service in PDF format. Please print the document, complete the form at the end of the document, sign it and have ready for the driver at pickup. Thank you!